Skype
Gio.Hendrix

ZombieMurderExplosionDie ZombieMurderExplosionDie

Can't wait...

I want to see whear this goes...

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Great

I can't find any thing bad... The only shit stain that I can notice is that when the chick was running she could have used a few more frames. Other wise.... I loved it. :]

Vete a la Versh 14 Vete a la Versh 14

DEL PITO CABRON!

DIIAAAAABBBBBLLLOOOO!!!!!! Oye mano, yo me murri de la jrrisa que este video me dio!!!!!!!!!! Siga lo mano, que te va a salirr bien. JAJAJAJAJAAAA!

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

thats right im not gonna take it!

Yes i wont take it ey more!!! I cant take the fucking stupid videos eny more shure i fucking loved the song but the rest was shit! All you did was take some bad animetion and put good music on it. You just put dimons on shit! But I still apoude you for trying.

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

Did i like this?!

Ehh I kinda like the song but thats just it. I only like the song! The rest of the shit was stupid.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Wtf

What the hell was that?! that was the worst peace of crap I've ever seen. If you think thats funny then you should see a doc or some thing cus that was just to stupid. It dosen't even deserve one star.

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

ehh

That was pritty stupid.

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

Exselent

I've seen all you'r videos and there all magnifacent. Realy well done. Brovo, brovo

Death Note Fan Flash Death Note Fan Flash

ehh

it was pretty good but not as funny as the other ones

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Go go Rina-Chan go Go

omfg RIna-Chan the righter is a fucking genius the goddess of all comedy righting